Awright yous!! Its Wee Molly here! I arrived on Friday 5th October at 1658 after a very lucky 5 hour labour with no complications or dramas, Daddy was there the whole way for both of us, he cut my cord and was amazing throughout. We all got home on Sunday evening and have settled down fantastically. Ive been a proper wee angel, my Mummy and Daddy are very lucky to have me! Im breastfeeding well and sleeping well, Mummy is managing to catch up on all the sleep she lost over the last 9 months and is feeling better all the time.
We cant express how greatful we are for all the love and support and for all the fantastic gifts from everyone, its been so overwhelming, thank you all for everything!
I'll let yous all know how i'm getting on soon.

1 comment:
hEY BABE
NOT FORGOT ABOUT YOU - JUST BEEN AWAY WORKING THE PAST 8 WEEKS SO NOT GETTING A CHANCE TO DO MUCH OF ANYTHING..... WILL SEND WEE PRESSIE OVER IN THE NEW YEAR - I EXPECT YOU HAVE TOO MUCH NEW-BABY CLOTHING FOR NOW SO WILL GET IN TOUCH TO CHECK THE SIZE BEFORE I BUY
post more pics soon - molly looks like she's giving the 'ok' signal in that photo - (i posted some new pics on our page too)
love ya n leave ya
tell graham n molly we send hugs & kisses
lovya loads xxxxo
Post a Comment