Well there you have it folks, I now know how to post links (cheers to Eis), beware though, my sadness knows no bounds! Check out the room escape games. Theyre all there. I like this site cos the forum regulars are super geeks, i have no idea how they work these games out. If it wasnt for these guys i would never have completed a game. My favorite so far has to be the Developer Code series. Its the best way to waste a good half an hour of your day. Or half a day if you get as addicted to them as i am!!
I'd like to try and embed a sudoku game in here for yous rather than just a link. I'll make sure to do it once ive been to uni to learn how to edit html code. I thought blogging was meant to be easy!
Monday, August 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment